Friday, June 10, 2011

Resuming flowering goodness....

...80 years later...

Well....okay, not 80 years! But more than a couple months has passed since the last time I updated this blog. It's not that I haven't been crafting, they just haven't been flower themed for the most part or involve flowers in any way.

I will update you on all the craftiful things I did involving flowers. They will of course be in completely random order, but it's the thought that counts, right?

I am going to try to continue the daily blog thing and try to catch up a bit (though I won't get my 365 by January 1), however things are going to change around here. I'm sure anyone who starts looking at this blog again won't mind. I am completely burnt out on flowers. There are only so many flowery doodads you can make in a week. So I will try to do at least one flowery project a week. If I even get to craft every week. At the moment I'm pretty free most days of the week so I will try...oh gosh I will try.

So basically...I am no longer sticking to my theme.

1 comment:

  1. good to see you back! i think i'm gonna start up my blog again this weekend too! :)

    ReplyDelete